Law and Ethics Refresher
Sunday, October 29, 2017, 9 AM – 4 PM (this course satisfies the 6-CEU BBS requirement)
Course to take place at: Southern California Counseling Center
Presented by Chuck Moshontz, LMFT
This class is a practical review and reminder of the legal and ethical issues of everyday practice. It will cover such topics such as:
- Confidentiality and privilege
- Mandated disclosures/permitted disclosures
- Record keeping
- Working with minors
- Informed consent
- Managing boundaries/dual relationships
- Legal and ethical decision-making
Presented materials will teach workshop attendees to:
- Recognize legal and ethical dilemmas that commonly arise
- Manage and resolve those dilemmas competently
- Make legal and ethical decisions with greater confidence and clarity
Chuck Moshontz has taught law and ethics continuing education courses for psychotherapists throughout California since 2002.
Current SCCC supervisors are FREE to attend, SCCC Alumni receive a 20% discount for this training, as they do with all training that have a fee. Register below today!
If you are currently supervising at SCCC, please register directly by emailing Robbyn Coffey.
For more information please contact us at: 323.937.1344